McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tyson is 1

I was a slacker this year and a month after Tyson turned one I finally got around to getting some pictures taken of him. I knew that if I didn't do it, I would regret it forever. I also know that the second child gets neglected so much more then the first when it comes to picture taking and recording in baby books and such, so I've tried not to be that mom that doesn't do anything for their second child. Anyway, here are the cute pictures that we got, thanks to Aunt Margo, and a little about Tyson.

Tyson Drew McKnight
He is such an active boy. I don't think he can sit still for longer then a minute. He wanders all over the house all day long. He loves balls and gets so excited when he finds one. He loves being on the couch and can now get down all by himself. He loves books and will bring one over to you, hand it to you, and start jumping up and down excitedly. He's really good at turning the pages. He eats almost anything that he can put in his mouth by himself. His favorite foods are probably string cheese, yogurt, bananas, and cookies. He loves being outside and loves swinging on our swing. He points to everything and grunts. He'll also have a conversation with you in "Tyson talk" by blabbing something and waiting for you to say something back to him. He loves bath time and gets so excited when he hears the bath water running. He'll run right into the bathroom and start stomping his feet. He hates getting his diaper changed. It's like a wrestling match when he does have to get it changed. Usually mom wins, but a few times he's gotten the best of me. He loves his brown blanket and carries it around when he's tired. He's also addicted to his binkie, which he wants to have all the time, but mostly when he's tired. He loves his big brother and gets so excited to see him in the morning. We just love this kiddo. He is such a joy to have in our home. Even when he's just sitting there he is the cutest thing ever. We love our little Ty Ty.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment