As always, I have way more pictures that I never got around to posting, but that I want in my blog book, so here are a bunch that I found on my phone.
Yummy Monkey Bread Christmas morning. I think this is going to be a new tradition because it was scrumptious.
Tyson and his little friend Ellie riding the boat at Jungle Jims.
The first snowfall of the year. Oak was ready to get out and play in it. I don't know what he was doing on the walls of the hottub house, but it looked pretty interesting whatever it was.
Tyson wasn't too sure about all the leaves that I stuck him in, but Oakley loved them.
We have the most beautiful tree in the valley. We always get comments about it. I love it! Especially in the fall. It's even good for climbing with cousins.
Hanging out at the children's area in the Church History Museum downtown.
Ty's first time playing at the Children's museum at the Gateway. He loved it.
He loves everything!
Got to see my nephew on TV between conferences on a documentary about the Hill Comorah Pageant. He's such a cutie!
Visiting Mor Mor. We love getting hugs and singing songs.
The aquarium.
Play time and ganging up on dad.
More Children's Museum
Just a sweet picture.
Who do mom and dad love? "This Guy!"
Kayla asleep with a poptart hanging out of her mouth and a spoon in her hand. And Oakley's owwee toe after dropping one of dad's weights on it.
A Jedi Transformer
The dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point.
This kid loves masks.
Our new fun park up the street.
Trafalga
The cutest boy ever!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment