McKnights

McKnights

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Facebook Statuses 2012

Once again I have to include all my facebook statuses before the end of the year so I can have them in my blog book. Once again, they are mainly for me, so don't feel the need to read unless you really want to.


January
·         3 am feedings are a good time to catch up on Facebook and blog stalking.
·         Pinterest is bad for me. I could surf it all day long.
·         At this moment I think my body would much rather play volleyball six months pregnant than eight weeks post-pregnant. I can only get better from here, right?
·         I hate getting fuzzy eyes and knowing that a headache is coming on. Hopefully the Ibuprofen and Tylenol kick in.
·         Oakley’s quote of the day: “I don’t have the Holy Ghost, I just have dinosaurs.”
·         My vertical doubled this week. Now I can jump two inches. My skills are coming back slowly but surely.
·         I love date nights with the hubby, especially when we get yummy food like salmon and chocolate. Mmm mmm good! Thanks Hun.
·         I love lazy days at home watching movies on Netflix with the boys. We’ve found a few oldies but goodies.
·         FYI: There is a limit of how much chocolate mix you can add to hot chocolate, and I just hit it.
·         Don’t you hate it when you wake up and you think it’s a totally different time then it is? Just thought I slept till 10:00, was excited that neither of my boys were up yet so I hurried and showered, came out and it’s only 9:00. Darn, I could have taken a much longer shower.
·         I love three year old prayers.
·         Oakley quote of the day: Me: “Oak you’re cute” Oak: “I’m not cute, just Tyson is cute.”

February
·         What 3 year old wakes up at 8am and asks to be tucked back in?
·         I’m so proud of my little guy. He has slept for at least 7 hours every night for the past week.
·         Boooo Ya! Tyson slept through the night for the first time. 11 hours straight. Oh sweet sleep how I’ve missed thee.
·         Only a good old childhood movie could keep me up past midnight. Gotta love kindergarten cop.
·         Oak saw the sour cream on my taco casserole tonight and wanted some. He never wants to try new stuff, so I got a bowl of sour cream and let him try it. After one spoonful he stuck his tongue out and his head started shaking. He said he didn’t want anymore. Now he’ll probably never try anything again, but hey, he’s the one that wanted it in the first place.
·         Dear Bunbo, thanks for making my baby finally poop after a few days of holding it in, but no thanks for the 20 minute mess I had to clean up because it shot all the way up to his ears.

March
·         I love shopping for everything except pants. It’s so frustrating! Why can’t they just make long pants?
·         Thank you Oakley for an eventful night, and for making me want new carpet even more now.
·         Why do children have to make it so hard to sleep at night? Grrrrrrrr!
·         Had a great day with eh hubby shopping and running errands. Thanks Wes for taking me and letting me splurge, I enjoyed every minute!
·         I guess I shouldn’t have eaten that free bloom’n onion yesterday cause now I’m paying for it with a non-sleeping baby with an upset tummy.

April
·         City Creek + Spring Break = Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! That’s the only bad thing about not having kids in school, I don’t know when the breaks are so I know to avoid certain places.
·         Sooo perfect outside today. If only I had my bike fixed up so I could take the kiddos on a ride in their new trailer. Better put that on the to-do list.
·         I need some mothering advice. I’ve been swaddling my baby since he was born and he goes right to sleep when I do. Now that he’s 5 months old he only sleeps for like 20 minutes and then he gets his hands out of the swaddle and wakes himself up and can’t go back to sleep. It’s mostly for his naps, but sometimes at night. What do I do? Stop swaddling and just let him cry to sleep? I hate sleeping issues with kids, it’s the worst!
·         A Sunday afternoon nap would be so nice but with two kids it’s nearly impossible. Some day.

June
·         Day one of potty training turned out better than I thought. Four successes and two accidents, and they were only cause his little friend came over to play last night and he got distracted. Hopefully day two goes just as well.
·         Potty training day 3: only ½ an accident all day long. Yay! Oakley’s such a smart boy, he even made it through a car ride to the mechanics. Good job bud!
·         I think Wes and I are getting too old to chase down all the vballs in this wind. Oh wait, no we’re not, we took 2nd place. Thanks for playing hun, I had fun!

July
·         Seven Peaks Salt Lake this afternoon /evening for my birthday if anyone wants to join us. Text me or message me if you want to come.
·         I’m really glad that the later my son stays up at night the later he sleeps in the morning. If only my baby would get that concept too.

August
·         I’m extremely excited to back with my boys, and to have flushing toilets, and to be able to shower, and to sleep in my own bed, and on and on, and on and on.
·         There’s nothing like a 3-year old running around the house singing the Pirates theme song and shooting bad guys with his unloaded water gun. This kid cracks me up!
·         Is it weird that I’m super excited that tomorrow is the first day I get to be a soccer mom?
·         Oak has his second soccer game tonight. We’ll see if he remembers not to use his hands and which goal is his. If he can do that he’s golden. If you want to come text or message me and I’ll give you details.
·         Just realized I’ve been wearing the wrong contact in one of my eyes for the past month. Oh that’s why I couldn’t see. Drrrr d drrr!
·         I better hurry and eat all the chocolate Wes gave me for our Anniversary so I can get back on my diet. Hehe;)

September
·         Why don’t they make waterproof cell phones? Grrrr. FYI if you need to get a hold of me, good luck.
·         Note to self: go to the children’s museum the second week of school cause you’ll have the whole place to yourself.
·         What a great day for volleyball! Winning only makes it that much better. Thanks Ashley and Jen. You guys are awesome!

October
·         I love my Monday night team! We rocked it tonight! Way to be ladies!
·         4 years ago today I became a mama. Best day of my life. Happy Birthday to Oakley, my massive 4 year old. I love his guts!
·         Tyson gets to meet his grandparents for the first time today. He doesn’t have a clue what’s going on, but I think I’m excited enough for the both of us.
·         Oakley was in his first primary program today. He did great and it brought me to tears a few times . . . mainly from laughing so hard. Is that bad? Good job primary kids.
·         This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

November
·         I have two, possibly three, rocker/recliners that I need to get rid of. They aren’t the prettiest, but they are comfy. Anyone know someone that wants or needs them?
·         I love that the wind is blowing all the leaves off my lawn so I don’t have to rake anymore. Sorry neighbors.
·         Has anyone else reached your storage limit on your blog? If so what did you do about it? I didn’t know that there was a limit and I don’t want to pay for more storage space. Grrrrrr!

December
·         Yay! The last one of the gifts I ordered online is here. The only problem is I have to fight the crowds to pick it up in store. Grrrr. After this I will be completely done with shopping and stores until after Christmas.
·         Wes and I always talked about the inevitable day that we’d end up taking one of our kids to the emergency room. How it would happen, who it would be, and how everyone would act, especially us as parents. Well . . . today is that day. Oak slipped off the kitchen chair and bit right through his lip. Poor kiddo is gonna need stitches. Wish him luck.
·         7 straight hours of volleyball is a little too much for this old lady. We had fun though, and we held our own with the young'ns. My arms have the bruises to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment