We had a whirlwind of a Christmas this year. Three days in a row of parties and families. It was fun, but exhausting.
We got to enjoy the fun decorations at Mor Mor's house, and wait for Santa to come in our fun new pajamas that Grandma Thompson gave us.
Oak's two favorite toys were spiderman, and his cool sword that will never ever break, cross your fingers.
Both boys enjoyed the swords we got them. Oakley had all four of them in his pants at one point during the day. Haha.
Tyson loves his new blanket. He does tricks with it, and snuggles with it, and carries it all over the house.
I was extremely crafty this year and made four different gifts. One for Carrie, one for the Mcknight party, which April ended up getting, one for my mom, and the joy stars for the young women in my ward. I hope everyone liked them, cause I really enjoy making them.
No comments:
Post a Comment