McKnights

McKnights

Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa Claus

It's taken Oakley 4 years to warm up to Santa Claus. This year he only had a little hesitation to go stand next to him, but it wasn't much. Before we went to see him he planned out what he was going to ask Santa for Christmas. He wants a big sword that will never never break. As you can imagine, he has broken a few swords this year (probably cause we only buy him cheap ones) so I told him one day that maybe Santa could bring him a good sword, so he stuck with it. When we got to Santa, he turned around and asked me, what do I say? So I reminded him what he wanted. Silly kid.
Tyson did great too. He sat on Mrs. Claus' lap and enjoyed holding the candy cane. It was much different then the first year Oak sat on Santa's lap. We almost had a kid with stitches from that fiasco. Anyway, I loved how the pictures turned out.
 
Santa also came to our Ward Christmas party, so we got to see him twice. We are so lucky.
 
 
Tyson especially loved feeling Santa's soft coat, and he couldn't figure out what all the hair was on his face. He just kept poking at it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment