McKnights

McKnights

Friday, November 26, 2010

I like free stuff!

Since I've been into couponing and finding deals online lately, I've found a few things that I never would have known existed otherwise. It seems like there's always deals on free photo prints, or free photo books, and so on. I've never personally used any of these offeres myself, but my sister has. She's made a few awesome photo books for cheap to free from Shutterfly. They are so cool. It's just like a picture book only all the pictures are of you, and they are bound and the paper is nice and thick so it doesn't tear. I'm sure I'll make one in the near future, but it's a little too busy during the Holidays.

Shutterfly does have a whole bunch of Holiday cards also which are really cute, and if you do a blog post like this you can get 50 for free. Sounds like a good deal to me.

My other sister, Katy, made a calendar for all of us siblings last year from Shutterfly. We love it. It's fun to see all the cousin's pictures each month.

There are some pretty cute Christmas cards. I think the one below is my favorite. I'll probably use it.

If you'd like cute holiday cards like this one you should check out Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment