McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swimming with Crocs

Today Oakley and I went swimming with our favorite aunt Katy and cousin Kayla. We went to the South Jordan fitness center where they have a really big indoor water area. Oakley didn't like it at first which surprised me cause he loves his baths and he's always liked swimming before, but we haven't been for a while. I think it was a bit cold for him, but once we got to the kiddy pool and just sat and splashed for a while he warmed up to the thought of so much water. After all the splashing, he really enjoyed walking around in the 1 foot water and going down this fun crocodile slide that they had. It was perfect for him. I think we'll have to go more often though, cause we have to break him of the "Hating water" McKnight genes. I grew up in the water, so I can't even imagine not liking it. I'm pretty sure I have a bigger influence then his dad on this matter though, so I'm not too worried.
I did get a few pictures with my phone's camera and a video of Oakley going down the slide, so enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment