Exactly 18 months ago from today, our little Oakley was born. He's now legal to go into nursery on sundays. I've felt a little bad the past 4 or 5 months cause I've been leaving him in there anyway, but now I don't have to feel bad, cause that's where he's suppose to be. With Wes in the bishopric and me as the primary president, I just couldn't take care of him during church. Good thing we only have 3 other kids in the nursery.
Anyway, I can't believe how big he is now, and how grown up he seems. Even though he doesn't talk much, he still understands what we're saying and signs to us all the time. I think he makes up signs sometimes when he doesn't know what they are. I'll have to post a video of all the signs he does. They're pretty fun. He also has so much energy all the time. At least once a day he just runs back and forth between the bedroom door and the garage door screaming. I can't wait till it's nice outside and we can run outside and scream.
I already posted about the day he was born, so I thought that I'd just reminisce about his first month here on the earth. So the following pictures are from October 2008.
Anyway, I can't believe how big he is now, and how grown up he seems. Even though he doesn't talk much, he still understands what we're saying and signs to us all the time. I think he makes up signs sometimes when he doesn't know what they are. I'll have to post a video of all the signs he does. They're pretty fun. He also has so much energy all the time. At least once a day he just runs back and forth between the bedroom door and the garage door screaming. I can't wait till it's nice outside and we can run outside and scream.
I already posted about the day he was born, so I thought that I'd just reminisce about his first month here on the earth. So the following pictures are from October 2008.

That is sweet - I think it is cute that you are reminiscing about his life since I get to see how much he has changed. We went to visit baby Bryanna today and I can't believe how big Kayla looks next to her - although, if you compare Kayla and Oakley, he is still HUGE - anyways, we love cousin Oakley and we are glad you are reminding us of how little he used to be
ReplyDelete