McKnights

McKnights

Friday, April 9, 2010

Oakey talk

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to record Oakley talking, so I did. He doesn't say that many words, but boy does he talk a bunch. It's funny, he'll just sit there and blab and use hand movements like he's really talking to you. He'll go on like this for 15-20 minutes if you let him. He does it a lot in the car and while he's in his crib. Boy I wish I knew what he was saying, but it's funny to listen to him anyway.

I wanted to record him talking with his hands and having a conversation with me, but he just wanted to talk to the video recorder and himself in the little screen on the side, so sorry if it's a little jiggly. He also thinks that I always have an owee on my hand, and he won't do anything else until I acknowledge that I have an owee. Enjoy Oakey talk.

1 comment:

  1. Love that video...and i totally understood what he was saving. Something about someone being stuck in the grass with stickers. Sounds dangerous. Loved the Owie bit, that was so funny.

    ReplyDelete