McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another day at the zoo, but with Dad

So Wes doesn't really like taking time off work because then he just has twice as much to do when he gets back, or more. But he hasn't had a day off for a while so he planned to take today off so we could all go to the zoo together before our pass expires at the end of the month. It was the perfect day for the zoo, nice and overcast and not too many people. The boys loved it, all three of them.
 
 Oak could ride the train forever, and Tyson didn't mind it himself.
 I don't know what Oak was doing to this gorilla, but we got a picture of it.
 
 
 
 Some day I'll gather up all the pictures that I've taken comparing Oakley to the gorilla and put them in one post to see how much he's grown. That would be fun.
 
 
 
It was such a fun day. We love it when dad gets to hang out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment