Where has March gone? I can't believe it's already April, and I only posted once in March. Probably because it's been so nice outside and we've started spending more time out there. Oakley has loved just running around in the backyard and going on walks around the block. Here are a few pictures that I ment to post in march but never got around to it.
My cute boys. They love each other so much. I love how they already love to hang out with each other doing whatever, watching shows on the IPad or whatever.
I saw this idea of taking a picture every month for the first year of a baby's life with the month in the picture and then making a chart with all of them at the end, so here's the first one, minus the first three months. Isn't Tyson so smiley?
We had my family over for dinner last Sunday and my grandma came. She is 93 years old and still going strong. Isn't she a cutie? I lost count of how many great-grandkids she has, but I think Tyson is around number 50 or so. I love that she gets to see all these cute kids.
Here are a few of those cute kids. Even Sara from Maine came to play with us.

We finally ventured out to the zoo this year. It was Tyson's first time there and it was a beautiful day. Oakley finally got over his fear of the huge metal elephant and let me take a picture of him by it. It used to make noise, but now it doesn't so he's not scared anymore.
Oakley's best friend is LJ, one of our volleyball friend's sons. Oak and him get to play together almost every week. They get along so well and love playing all types of things. Reading books, going potty together (even though Oak doesn't really go), playing hopscotch and just hanging out having snacks. They are good friends.
I saw this idea of taking a picture every month for the first year of a baby's life with the month in the picture and then making a chart with all of them at the end, so here's the first one, minus the first three months. Isn't Tyson so smiley?
No comments:
Post a Comment