McKnights

McKnights

Monday, April 16, 2012

5 Months Old, and Snow Boots

My little guy is already 5 months old. Where has the time gone? He is such a cutie and he's always so happy. All you have to do is look at him and he grins ear to ear. Here are some cute pictures of him recently.
Oakley loves his brother too. The day I took this next picture he asked if Ty could sit next to him on the chair. He really loves him. What a good big brother he is.
Yes, this is snow. Last week we had a few rainy days and one day it snowed a bit. The snowflakes were massive. That's why I took these pictures. They were about the size of a quarter or bigger.
The snow and rain didn't stop Oakley from playing outside though. When he saw the snow he got really excited and said "Now I can put on my new snow boots and build a snowman". I told him there wasn't quite enough snow for that. The next day we put on his rain boots instead and he headed out in the pouring rain and played with his toys. He also found a few slimy friends out there that he was extremely interested in and kept stepping on. I don't think they survived the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment