I decided to buy the Pass of all Passes again this year since we used it a ton last summer going to Raging Waters every week. This time though, it comes with a ton more, like Trafalga, and both Seven Peaks water parks, and now they even have a bowling alley just up the street from us that we need to try soon. Since we have the passes we decided to try out Trafalga in Lehi yesterday and we had a blast. Wes took half a day off work so we could go down in the afternoon before it got too busy and it was perfect. Oakley loved riding on all the rides. He said his favorite was the Lazer Tag, which I didn't get a picture of, but he just loves running around shooting that gun, even if he doesn't hit anything. They have quite a few kid rides that are perfect for Oakley's age. He could have stayed there all night if we let him.
Even though Oakley loved the rides, he really loved all the arcade games, which are not free with our pass, but once again he just wanted to shoot things, so him and Wes played this fun Pirates game and he actually did surprisingly well.
The one ride I went with Oakley on was the water boats. Wes refused to go, and by the end I understood why. Everyone just kept spraying me in the eyeballs because I'm just the right height for the guns, and I couldn't duck, well because basically I'm too big/tall and the boats were really small. Oakley liked it and he wanted to go again, but I didn't want to get sopping wet again, so once was enough.
And of course we brought little Ty along. He enjoyed all the flashing lights and noises and even took a little nap in the middle of all of it. I'm sure his big brother can't wait for him to join in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment