McKnights
Friday, October 28, 2011
Ward Halloween Party
I was in charge of our Ward Halloween Party this year. Yes, I was released two weeks ago from being the primary president, but I couldn't just dump the whole thing on the new presidency, so my presidency still ran everything. It turned out to be really fun. We had a ton more people come then planned, probably cause everyone brought their grandkids and relatives, including us. We had a chili dinner and then had a few activities for the kids, like cookie decorating, bean bag toss, gunny sack races, fishing, face painting, donut eating contest, and a catapult game thing. The kids loved it. Then at the end we had a trunk or treat in the parking lot. This was the first time our ward has attempted one of these, and it was fun. Even though we only had about 15 cars, some of them were decorated really fun and the kids seemed to enjoy it. At the end of the night I was exhausted and really thought I might go into labor because of all the running around I had to do, but it's been three days and there's no baby yet, so we're safe. My aunt Margo, who is a professional photographer, came and took pictures of all the kids in their costumes, and here are a few of them that she got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment