McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Which witch is which?

I've never been to Gardner Village during Halloween season before, but this year Oakley and I got to go. It was really fun, and I couldn't believe all the fun decorations they had and all the different fun witches that were all over.
There were also tons of cute places to snap some great photos. Oakley wouldn't sit by this witch by himself, but once I sat with him he was pretty friendly with her, as you can see.
Oak and his little friend Trinity posing for a picture. She's really good at it, and he needs to work a little more. And of course, he's shoving food in his mouth. We call this the double fist.
I don't know if you can see the sign, but it says "Witchy Poo". This is so funny cause I like to add poo to the end of people's names, like Wessy Poo. I got a good laugh.
Heeeeeeere's Oakley.

This was pretty funny seeing Oakley trying to look through the fence.

Of course there were a few fights over pumpkins, I don't know why, cause there were so many.

Once again, trying to snap a shot. We got one.
It was really fun to just walk around. We'll have to go back next year for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment