McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Free Candy!

I know I've posted lots about my shopping deals that I find, but this one has got to be one of the best. My sister Katy actually made me do it, and I'm glad she did because after eating all of the Halloween candy that I bought two weeks ago I needed more. I did throw in a pregnancy test cause you never know when you'll need one and it was almost free. Hopefully we'll need one soon (wink wink). Anyway, I got all of this for $2.11. But I still have a $3 coupon that I wasn't able to use, so I actually made $.89 on this shopping trip. Pretty sweet huh?

Here's my proof if you can read it. One receipt is for $.54 and the other $1.57. I hope this candy lasts till Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. all i have to say is, you are welcome... and if you don't have many trick-or-treaters, i want some candy!

    ReplyDelete