I totally forgot to post pictures after we finished painting the hall and one of the bedrooms. We're done with those, we are just at a stand still right now cause we want to put crown moulding in the room and we haven't really had time to get it and put it up yet. We did go to Home Depot the other day and picked out the kind that we want, and I've watched some how to videos, and it doesn't look that hard. We also don't have the equipment, a finishing gun. But onc we get all that we just have to nail it up and that room will be complete. Oh, we do need to install the shelves in the closet too, but I have them put together, we just have to anchor them. Here's how it looks now. Try to ignore the red carpet. We're still working on that part.
If you don't remember what it looked like before you can check out one of my previous posts.
http://wizandles.blogspot.com/2010/06/we-can-see-finish-line.html
Oakley lives in the other room right now. It's not painted at all, except the ceiling and closet, but our plan is to finish this room and move him in here while we finish the other room. Hopefully it will get done soon, but who knows. At least we made it this far.
It looks great. BTW crown moulding is easy. Bryan put it up in Ari's room along with a chair rail in one day. I ruined his Thanksgiving weekend, but he got new tools for doing it. :o)
ReplyDelete