I don't remember what day it was, but some time in July Oakley and I went with our friends to Wheeler Farm. It is just down the street from our house, but it was the first time that I had ever taken him. He loved looking at all the animals and running around in the dirt. He especially loved the little treehouse thing they have there. He climbed in there and ran around screaming with his little friend Trinity.

These pigs were cute. The one was playing with the hose.

We liked the bunnies too, but one of them looked like it was stuck. Hopefully someone helped him cause we couldn't. As you can tell, Oakley isn't in many of these pictures. He just liked running around mostly, hence not many pictures of him.

The cutest part was the two of them riding on one of the tractors. Trinity was showing Oakley how to do it. She is older then him by a year, if you can't tell. But Oakley said "I'm the man. Let me drive." :)

So they switched spots. Aren't they cute. I can see them growing old together.
All in all, it was fun, but hot. I'm sure we'll go back often, especially cause it is free and so close. We'd love to go anytime with whoever, so just let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment