When Wes and I were first married we had to buy two cars, cause neither of us had one of our. We found two junkers, one for $450 and his cousin sold us his for $800. My car was a Ford Escort hatchback that felt like you were riding in a cardboard box, and Wes' was a Ford Taurus that was a little better, but still beat up. Looking back on it, I'm surprised that mine lasted as long as it did. Needless to say these two cars didn't last very long. Mine made it a year, and then wouldn't start for me, so we decided to invest in a reliable car. We bought a Nissan Altima, (pictured below, sort of) which turned out to be a great car. There were a few problems here and there, but nothing that major.
Well, a few months ago Wes' parents offered to let us buy their Nissan Pathfinder that they hadn't been using for a few years. I had been thinking that I needed a bigger car, especially if we were going to have any more kids. The Altima was barely big enough to hold a family of 3. So Wes' parents fixed up the Pathfinder and got it running and we bought it from them for a great price. We even gave them our Altima so his little brother who just got his license could have something to drive around.
Here's the new ride.
I like it! Very cool.
ReplyDeleteOooh! Very nice...getting a new car is so much FUN!
ReplyDelete