McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pictures

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of Tyson. Our aunt Margo took these when he was one week old and they turned out pretty well, even though Tyson wouldn't cooperate and open his eyes or fall asleep when we wanted him to. Oh well here they are.






Oak loves his little brother. He has been so good with him and is so soft when he touches him. He's a good big brother.





Margo also took pictures of Oakley back in October and I never posted them. So here are his three year pictures. We took them at Wheeler farm and I love how they turned out, even if most of them have his cheesy grin.






This was pretty funny, cause Oakley had dropped some captain crunch cereal on the ground and this chicken just came over and started eating them. He didn't care that Oakley was right there. Oak wasn't quite sure about the chicken though.


1 comment: