McKnights
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Christmas lights
We weren't able to make it downtown before Christmas because of everything that was going on, but I really wanted to take Oakley down to see the lights since he loved them so much last year. So last night we sent Tyson to Grandma's house, which she was so excited about, and Wes and I took Oakley downtown. We parked at the Gateway and took the Trax to Temple Square. As soon as we got off the train Oak just wanted to get right back on. That was the best part of the whole night for him. We made him walk around though and see the lights. I'm not sure if he really enjoyed them, he just liked running around and acting crazy, which also drove mom and dad crazy, so our walk didn't last that long. That's ok, we still had fun, and I loved seeing all the lights. Here are some of the pictures that we took.
Waiting for the train.

If you couldn't tell, my favorite lights are the red ones. I just love how beautiful they are. We went back to the Gateway and enjoyed some hot pizza. Even Oakley loved that part. Next year I'm sure we'll go back, but we'll be able to bring Tyson and I'm looking forward to having ALL of my boys see those beautiful lights together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh we sure do miss those lights...glad you were able to see them!
ReplyDelete