McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Snowman of the Season

On Saturday we had our first big snow storm. Big enough that the grass was covered in white. I had to go down to UVU to ref the State volleyball tournament so Wes and Oakley got to stay home and play in the snow. Oakley loves playing in the snow. It snowed about a month ago but not enough to play in per say, but he still wanted to go out and play. Saturday there was enough that they built a cute snowman and Oak was so excited to show me when I got home that night. The next day he wanted to build a dog so he and I went out and attempted to build a snow dog. I think we did pretty good. Then a few minutes later he tipped the snowman over and jumped on the dog and broke it. I guess it's more fun to break stuff then to build it. Oh well. It was fun to play in the snow for the first time this winter.




For some reason Oakley loves the taste of snow. He just goes around eating it off the ground. It's a good thing we don't have dogs. He also loves licking things. I caught him licking the bottom of the snowman after he tipped it over. Yum.

1 comment: