
It's almost been two weeks since we had Tyson, and boy the time has flown by. Before we know it he'll be a teenager, or at least the size of one. It's been an adjustment having this new guy in our home but we love that he's here. It's so fun to just snuggle with newborns and I'm taking full advantage that Tyson is cuddly, cause he may be like Oak and never want to cuddle. Oakley loves his little brother. I don't think the change has phased him at all. He tells me all the time that Tyson is not in my belly anymore, which I am extremely grateful for since it was getting a little uncomfortable near the end. He's also been very independent lately. He gets his own food, and just plays by himself for the most part, which has been nice to not have to worry about him. Tyson is a really good baby. He sleeps well in the little play pen we have set up in the living room, and he eats well and isn't cranky. We are blessed to have such a good baby. We just need him to understand the meaning of night and day. He goes to sleep eventually at night but that's for sure his awake time. Wes has been great to stay up with him and let me get some good blocks of sleep before the "night shift". The biggest adjustment is just that we haven't really left the house much. I used to go do something with Oakley everyday to get him out of the house, but it's a little trickier with a newborn, so we've mainly just stayed in. Some day I'll be adventurous and head out with the two of them. We'll see how that goes. I'm grateful for for all of my boys. Tyson for being a great baby, Oakley for being a good big brother and being able to play by himself when mom is busy, and Wes for being such a big help. I'm grateful he took last week off to help with Oakley and Tyson. Him and Oak got to have a bunch of Daddy/Son time which Oakley loved. They went to the bounce house, many stores, and they even rode the Trax downtown and went to the planetarium.


I love my boys, and even though is a little trying at times, I wouldn't change anything.
I hear ya on taking the boys out of the house. I have yet to do that since we've been in NC and one day I will be brave enough. Congratulations on your beautiful addition and am glad that Oakley is such a good brother!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to come see you and your boys. Thanks for letting us hold cuddly Tyson. He is so cute! And Oakley has such a fun personality. It is fun to watch him grow up!
ReplyDelete