I know the Super Bowl was almost a month ago, but for some reason I forgot to post my pictures from it. We went to the in-laws Chalet (i.e. the great room above their detached garage) and had a great time. Aunt Margo put the whole thing together and there was tons of food, and raffle games, and we even got to play Last Dance on the wii afterwards.
Here are a few of the pictures:

Some of the cousins were a little bored, so they whipped out Jenga for a bit.

It was a good thing Wes wasn't there (because of bishopric stuff) because his cousins were all cheering for the Squealers.

One of the games used a chart with numbers on it and all our names randomly placed and everytime either team scored, we'd look at the chart and whoever had the last number of both scores got to wear the "Bling". Then the person who had it on at the end of each quarter got a prize. Here's Oakley showing off the bling. I think he wore it 90% of the time cause everyone was nice and just let him keep it. He didn't get all the prizes though.

In the middle of the game, Oak decided he wanted the best seat in the house so he grabbed a stool and set it right in front of the tv. Once again, he is Wes's child.

I found him a little smaller chair so he wasn't in the way as much. He just chilled.

Then we got to play
Last Dance on the wii. Oakley loved running around and dancing. Here's a video I caught of him doing just that.
No comments:
Post a Comment