Last week Wes's car was having issues, so Wes left work early one day and we took his car to the shop. It was about two in the afternoon and I decided we should go somewhere fun as a family, so we headed over to Jungle Jim's which is right down the street from our house. I'd never been there before, but I knew they had rides and games. I sort of wanted to test out the rides on Oakley to see if he even liked them before we went to like Lagoon, or somewhere more expensive. Well, he ended up loving all the rides, except the bumper cars, which he couldn't quite figure out how to work. He just sat there while the car spun around and around and other kids came and ran into him. He had enough and climbed out, so they had to stop the ride. Other then that we ended up having a great time. Oakley's favorite ride was the musical express one shown here:
No comments:
Post a Comment