McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bouncin off the Walls

In all my internet browsing and deal seeking that I do, I came across a place called "Bouncin off the walls" which is a bounce house arena that mainly does private parties. Every Wednesday they have a mom and me time set aside for kids under 5 years old and their parents. It's only $5 for 3 hours (if you stay that long) and the parents are free. So Oak and I went and tried it out. We had a blast, except for the part where Oakley got a velcro burn on his arm from the side of the slide. It was a little crowded at first, but by the end there were only 2 other families there. I'd recommend it to anyone that needs to get out of the house. Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the place.
Julie and Rylee came with us, but Rylee didn't like it at all, so they didn't stay long.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun activity. Ari loves the inflatables. We will have to go this summer. Thanks for sharing your great deals.

    ReplyDelete