Last week Oakley and I traveled up to Rexburg to my sister's house. Her and her husband, my dad and my brother were going to hiking the Grand Teton and my mom was watching the kids, so she invited Oak and I to tag along, and we did. Oakley had so much fun with his cousins Morgan, Emma, and Erik, or "Ek" as Oakley called him. His favorite thing to do was jump on their tramp in the back yard. He could have done that for hours, and he threw a fit every time he had to get off. He got pretty good at it, and never fell off once.
McKnights
Monday, August 23, 2010
Rexburg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an awesome adventure! I love all the pics...Taija has never been on a trampoline before, but loves to jump too. Isn't it funny how they like to lay down in the most random places?! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy women. It always seems like you are going somewhere fun with your family. Ari also loves the trampoline. She doesn't even mind when the big kids bounce her around.
ReplyDeleteWe're not busy. We just don't have anything else to do, so we tag along here and there. That's only 20% of the time too. The other 80% I don't post about cause we're just hanging out at home and that's boring.
ReplyDelete