My sister Kristie lives in Maine, and she had the chance to come out to Utah by herself for a few days. One of her requests was to have a Thompson girl's night up at my parents condo in East Canyon. Now you have to understand that there are five of us sisters and two sister-in-laws, plus my mom, so getting all 8 of us together took some planning, probably more then was necessary, but we all made it up there, even the 8 month pregnant one.
Here are some highlights of the night:
My sister Rachel planned out a cafe rio dinner which was so good, my mouth is watering right now. I wish I had taken a picture cause it looked just like Cafe Rio. We even had the crunchy homemade corn chips on the top.
Here are some highlights of the night:
My sister Rachel planned out a cafe rio dinner which was so good, my mouth is watering right now. I wish I had taken a picture cause it looked just like Cafe Rio. We even had the crunchy homemade corn chips on the top.
My oldest sister had the fun idea of playing "Spin the Bottle" but the mormon version. We used to play it all the time as kids for family home evening. It's like truth or dare, so whoever the bottle points to gets to choose to answer a question or do a dare. It was really fun.
The best were the dares. Kristie had to go to the condo next door and say the pledge of allegience to them, and Rachel had to run around the condo singing America America. I video recorded both dares if you want to check them out below. We were all laughing hysterically by the end.
And here we are, all 7 sisters. This was in the morning, we we're all looking our best . . . NOT. My mom is taking the picture, but she was there too. It was a really fun night, and I enjoyed being with all the women I love. Thanks for the memories.
What a fun time! I'm so happy you all could get together.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks for the fun night!
ReplyDeleteWhy does the video of me work but the one of Kristie not work? Feel free to take that off any time!
I've been thinking lately that I look like Kristie. That picture of us playing ticket to ride definitely shows a relation.
Note for next time, don't take pictures after we've just rolled out of bed in the morning.