McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back-tracking

As you probably know, I started this blog last July. I'm planning on creating a book at the end of each year from my blog on one of those websites. I didn't do it this year cause I didn't have that many posts. Well, I'm kind of mad at myself for not starting my blog earlier because Oakley was already 8 months old then and I missed out on posting some fun stuff from his first 8 months. So I've decided to back track and fill in what I missed out on. Hopefully you won't get too bored, but it's just stuff that I want documented in our yearly book. I haven't really decided how to do it yet, whether to just do a whole bunch of posts at once to catch up, or start when Oakley was born and every month just do a few posts about that month. If you have any ideas please comment, or if you think I'm crazy and should just get over the fact that I missed out on the first 8 months of my childs life. I've also thought of making a totally seperate blog just for Oakley, but then I would have nothing to put on my blog, or the posts for his and mine would be exactly the same. So I need some feedback if you want. Thanks to all of you who read my randomness each month, and I love reading all of your adventures.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the 2 blog issue...all I ever post about is Taija cuz honestly that is who people want to know about! I love going back through my blog and remembering posts from when Taija was little..you should just do a couple of posts each month from the year before - or something like that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same issue you are. Ari turns a year at the end of the month. I am playing catch up with everything. This week has been over-whelming.

    ReplyDelete