McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey fishy fishy fishy

We decided to go to the aquarium in Sandy last week for the first time. Note to self, next time don't go right when it opens cause that's when all the school kids go. I think 6 buses pulled in the parking lot right before us. Good thing there are multiple rooms to go in so we could stear away from them. It was really fun, and the best part is that a year pass for me was only $20 and Oakley was free, so we can go any time we want now. I love finding cheap stuff. We took the whole clan with us. My sister Katy and her baby, sister-in-law Julie and her 2 kids, and 3 more nieces and nephews. It was a little crazy, but fun. Oakley loved it there. He would go up to each tank and try to climb on the little rocks or the step they had in front of them so he could see better. Then he'd just point at the fish and say "A-da? A-da?". I don't know what this means, but it sounds like he's asking a question or something. He loved it. I think we'll go back often. Enjoy the pictures.
This was cool. The kids could actually touch the sting rays, but they were all to afraid to. I thought they felt pretty cool.
Cute baby Kayla. Isn't that dew rag thing fun. And her cheeks kill me. All the kiddos standing on the step to see the animals.
This turned out to be a pretty cute picture. Kari, Matt and Oakley.
Matt got to drive the boat on the Great Salt Lake, or at least pretend to. Oakley loved just running around on the boat. It was nice and big.

No comments:

Post a Comment