McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Adventures in Trenton

This week my sister Katy and I traveled up to Cache Valley to visit our sister and her family. We only stayed one night but we had fun hanging out with the kids and all the animals. Oakley loved having other kids to run around with all day, and he loved having room to run around in their big home. I loved that he could run around outside and not worry about him running out into the street. He did fall in duck poop though. That was kind of nasty. Here's a picture of him helping feed the chickens and playing with the cats.



Cousin Rachel showed off her posing skills on the sled and Oakley's first sledding ride. It was only about 5 feet, and he didn't like it much. The second time I put him down he totally dove off the side of the sled.

Aunt Katy and cousin Brigham helped make yummy cake balls. They are my new found dessert that we love.

We wanted to see what Oakley's hair would look like if we put it in pig tails like his cousin Kayla. Well, this is it. They sure love each other, even if they are 10 months apart. Thanks Kayla for letting us use your extra elastics. We all got a laugh out of Oakley's hair. I think he still looks like a boy though. That's a good thing.
Oakley loves playing out in the snow, and aunt Wendee had some extra snow pants that fit perfect, even though they were size 4. I loved that they kept him dry, the only problem was that they were a little bulky and he had a hard time moving around in them.




Oakley loved looking at all the animals up there. Here is one of the pony's that is just the right size for Oakley.

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"
We enjoyed all our adventures in Trenton. Thanks Radmalls for letting us come visit.

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are AWESOME - especially the ones with pigtails! I love it! That is so cool that there are so many animals up there!

    ReplyDelete