McKnights

McKnights

Friday, April 30, 2021

April

Easter this year was pretty low key. We had a small egg hunt in the yard and the boys had fun finding the eggs.
I was finally able to get my first Covid-19 vaccine. I have been waiting for this for months. Wes got his back in December and I wasn't a high priority, which I guess is kind of a good thing in a way. Yay, can't wait for my next one.
Lisa and Isaac got married. We didn't get to be there for the ceremony because of Covid, but they had a reception at the church and we had fun celebrating them. All of my siblings were there and we recreated one of our favorite pictures from one of the past weddings. Oak also loved the frozen custard that they had.
For part of our spring break we went down to St. George and stayed in a town house. Wendee's family had the condo that week, so we got our own place and then went over and swam with them. The next morning Wes and I played in the UOVA opener. It was fun, but exhausting. It was my first tournament not being on the board so I didn't have to go early and help in the morning. They still made me help a little cause they didn't have enough nets. We ended up playing with 6 teams on one net and didn't get done with pool till almost 5:00 PM. We ended up taking 3rd place and finished right after the sun went down. The boys were great and hung out at the park there all day. Then we grabbed some pizza and went swimming again. It was a great weekend.
Dax earned two plushies somehow and it took a while for them to come in the mail. The first is Frost bear and the other is creepy foxy, or something like that. He takes them everywhere. 
Oak also got to play on a basketball team with a bunch of his football buddies. They are having fun and winning most of their games.
Baby Sawyer was born and we finally got to meet her after she got home from the hospital. The boys love holding babies and she is a cutie.
We also started baseball season and Grandma Margaret came to one of the games. Tyson put baby Yoda next to her and ran off and I thought it was the funniest thing having them just sitting there, watching baseball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment