McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March

Another t-shirt for the Baby Mamas team. So fun to play with all these ladies.
We also enjoyed a night at Sheels with the boys.
We were planning a shower for Lisa up at East Canyon, but she ended up getting Covid and couldn't come, so we turned it into a girls weekend with all the sisters, some of the nieces, and dad. It was a blast playing tons of games, eating yummy food, target shooting, and staying up all night talking.
It had been quite a while since I did anything to my hair, and my friend was finishing up at her hair school so she invited me to come be one of her last clients there. She cut my hair and colored it and it turned out great. 
I think it's really funny when I see the kid's toys randomly in funny places, like the baby yoda and monkey. Tyson is a funny kid.
Oakley got braces!! He was a little excited until the day after they put them on and his teeth started hurting. He is used to them now.
Oak also got to participate in a 3x3 basketball tournament with some of the kids from his school. They ended up playing their friends from another school that are on Oak's football team and lost their first game. They were bummed, but Max Brown, Oak's old friend was there and that made oak feel better.
We finally got to have a shower for Lisa. We did it at Kristie's house and it was fun to have everyone together after being socially distant for so long. We made her play the bubble gum game and answer questions about Isaac. She did pretty good.
I ended up getting to work my first real BYU volleyball match. It was fun, but stressful. I was the R2 and had to do the challenge reviews. That was stressful, but so glad I got the opportunity and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment