Sometimes Dax and I get to go on little dates. Wes took the older boys to a movie, so Dax and I went to our favorite food place, Habit. He loves the fries and the shakes there.
The boys got some little valentines from me. They are my little valentines.
We went sledding at Flat Iron park with the youth one night. The hill there is huge and the kids had a blast. They loved the hot chocolate and donuts after too.
The next day it snowed almost a foot and school was cancelled so the kids got their first snow day of the season. Well, not really a snow day, just an online learning day, so they didn't have to travel out in the weather.
I got to go skiing with Katy and my Dad, just the three of us. It was a blast to be up on the mountain with them and enjoy the fresh air. It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time, until grandpa got kicked off the lift because his mask fell down. Ya, the guy was pretty mean and made him get out of line because his mask kept falling down. Katy and I got one more run in and then we left and went home. It was a great day though.
No comments:
Post a Comment