McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 2020

Now that it is warm outside and it is more safe to be outside than inside with the Covid-19 virus, we get to do more things with our cousins and friends. One day many of the Thompson cousins went up to Willard bay and had a fun time on the beach hanging out and playing in the water. We got to meet Amber's new baby Finn and snuggle with him. It was so nice to be out in the sun and the water.
For Father's day, we got some cookies from our friend in the ward and decorated them for Wes. The boys always have dun decorating. 
I also talk Oakley how to play Risk. He got bored after an hour, but probably because I was conquering the world.
One of my friends shared about a fun park out in Copperton, which is where Wes went to Junior High many years ago. Because we are still pretty much quarantined we decided to go check it out. The boys loved it and didn't want to leave. They had these awesome huge tires to climb in and a fun cement hill with slides and climbing toys. All three boys could fit in the tires they were so big.
More outdoor activities include swimming with our cousins at the Cottonwood Heights Rec center. These kids are all fish. I love the way Milly is looking at Tyson in the second picture. Those two really like each other.
Another day at Lagoon and our first time at Lagoon-a-Beach. I'm so glad they opened this year because it gives us something fun to do and we feel pretty safe since it's outside. Notice Tyson's face in the first picture. I guess the kiddy rides aren't fast enough for him. I got a smile out of him later though.
Flowers! This year for Grandma's birthday we decided to give her a year of flowers delivered. I am the lucky one that gets to deliver them every month. I also enjoyed getting flowers for my own garden. It's turned out pretty well. I love to see all the growth in the spring.
Murray pool finally opened, with limited capacity, so we had to go with our cousins. Dax loves the slide and Tyson has found that he loves jumping off the diving board and making poses. I also got to snuggle little Quincy.
Lagoon again, but this time with cousins. Wendee's family joined us one day, and then Katy's family came with us another. It is much more fun with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment