Christmas party at the ward. Santa and Mrs. Clause joined us.
We got an unexpected surprise from our friend Sheri, who helps at the festival of trees. She brought us some leftover cinnamon rolls, so I had to cook them up one day. They were so delicious.
Tyson had to go back to the dentist because he had some cavities. This is what he looked like afterwards. Poor kid was swollen for days.
Our little baby shark. Ready to play in the snow.
Gingerbread making is another one of our favorite traditions. We only got one this year, so the older boys decorated a side each, Dax got the gingerbread men, and I did the front of the house. It turned out the way I thought it would. Looks like boys decorated it.
Sinterclaus came to our house and brought Dax a D.
We also had a few accidents within a few days of each other. Tyson's happened when I was filming him and oakley with boomerang. They were throwing money everywhere, I said go so that I could start filming, and instead of throwing money Tyson kicked Oakley and turned to run away and he ran right into the corner of the piano. All I could do was laugh, and be grateful that the cutw asn't any bigger. No stitches necessary.
Dax got his while I was at Young womens but Wes said that it was a similar thing, he and Oak were playing and Dax just turned and ran right into the corner of the wall. He got a huge goose egg, but the skin didn't really split open. The cut was pretty superficial, which was another blessing. I swear, December does something to kids and makes them hurt their heads.
Another night of swimming, only this time at the Cottonwood Rec center. The water was too cold for mom and dad, but the boys seemed to love it.
Also, Oakley started playing basketball again. His team wasn't very good, so he made almost all of their points. Next year we need to get him on a legit team.
Wes always does a great job lighting the tree out front during this time of year. It really brightens up the street and looks awesome after it snows.
I think our Christmas card turned out great this year. The superhero theme was a hit, and Margo gave me the idea for the little thought bubbles.
Wes always does a great job lighting the tree out front during this time of year. It really brightens up the street and looks awesome after it snows.
I think our Christmas card turned out great this year. The superhero theme was a hit, and Margo gave me the idea for the little thought bubbles.
The boys at the Christmas sing along at school, and we went to see the Grinch movie as a family. Tyson had to stare at the grinch like he was staring at him.
We made Grandpa take us to the zoo right before Christmas to give us something to do. The polar bear was very active and fun to watch. I think we watched him for almost an hour.
The red pandas were cute, and the meerkats were the best. They just stared at the door to the food place and couldn't wait to get their food.
Christmas was a blast. The boys got everything they wanted and more.
We have to make this a tradition every year. It's Christmas in color, where you drive your car through a bunch of lights while music is playing on the radio. The boys loved it.
More Christmas break fun included a trip to Scheels with the Westenskows and some Killer bunnies with the Hursts. What a fun month.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment