Is it weird that we decorated gingerbread houses in January? Of course not. I think we should decorate them year round. The kids love it, and I just let them have at it. I think I decorated the doors on both houses, but they did the rest.
After a week or so, I let the boys smash them, and I think they loved this more than making them.
For Christmas, grandpa Thompson got this cool bike from grandma and it was such nice weather we had to take it out for a ride. Grandpa even let Tyson steer while he peddled and boy was it a crazy ride. I love that Dax just sat in the basket in the back.
Here is Dax showing off his new Minion hat and Dog that he got for Christmas.
I decided that three and a half was old enough for Dax and he was ready to potty train. He did great and had it figured out within a day or two. Yay! No more diapers in this house!
Dax showing off his reward of a sucker for having success in the potty. Him also haning out in his underwear playing video games. There's something about a little boy in underwear that is so cute.
The weather was so nice that we had to go to the park with our cousins. We went to the Wild West park in West Jordan. The kids loved being outside.
And then it decided to snow again, so outside they went again, only this time with their snow clothes.
The snow was so good that we decided to build a snowman, a really tall snowman. It was taller than mom and dad. We called him Golof (Goliath and Olaf put together)
Golaf had back problems, and every day he just kept leaning more and more. Eventually it looked like he was doing the limbo...and then...he fell all the way over. Tyson was pretty sad.
Then once again, the weather was nice so we pulled out the bikes. I don't think Tyson fit on that little bike. His knees were hitting his chest every time he would pedal.
Dax doesn't fall asleep often, but when he does it is so cute. This time he had his bowl of fishies and everything. We also got to go down to the Dino playplace downtown.































No comments:
Post a Comment