McKnights

McKnights

Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017

 We found this cute little owl at the library and Ty wanted his picture with it. He makes a pretty good owl. And our poor snowman is losing his spine. Every time we see him he is more bent over. 
  We got to go to east canyon for a night and had fun with our cousins. The Radmalls were there with us and we enjoyed sledding and hanging out in the lodge. 
 Here is Dax enjoying Oakley's basketball game, and then afterwards we went to a park and enjoyed the nice weather we've been having.

I am pretty proud of myself. I cleaned out and organized the junk room. I got rid of about half of our books and a whole book case. I also put everything in containers and labeled all of them. I forgot to take before pictures but the ones above are during pictures. I had so much stuff I had to move into the weight room. I can't believe all of that was in the tiny junk room.
 
 
 Here is the finished product. Now I can hopefully keep it this way and find what I need when I need it.
Tova, Tim, and Solveig are on their way back to Alaska and they stopeed here for a few days. We had an open house for them and Oak had fun playing with his second cousins. This is Oakley and my cousin Esther's son Spencer. He is turning nine this month so he is about 5 months older than Oakley. Haha.
Dax and I got to join Tyson at his preschool field trip to Discovery Gateway downtown. I think Dax has only been there when he was a baby, so he loved it.
  The upstairs was totally redone and now they have a fun track that you can build a Lego car and race it down the track. Dax could have stayed there all day. 
  Dax and Ty were invited to our friend Jack's birthday at Jungle Jims. They love that place. If I couldn't see Tyson I knew exactly where he was, on the fast spiney ride all by himself. Dax's favorite were the airplanes and he figured out how to make it go up and down on his own. 
 
 They also got to ride on the bumper cars together. Tyson figured it out pretty quick and could get to where he wanted. I remember Oak and his first time, he just sat there spinning and spinning. Those things are tricky.
 Another family night at the pool. These boys could live there if we let them. 
 I haven't watched Eliza much, but the other day she came over while Katy went and had her hair done. She is the cutest kid. I thought it was so funny how her legs just hung over the seat of the table. 
 LJ and Ellie slept over last week cause their parents were on a trip for their anniversary. The kids had fun dressing up and pretending that Dax was the bad guy. They  planned their attacks on him and ran all over. 
  Dax loved the new car I got him at the consignment sale. He is an outside boy for sure. He loves riding on anything he can find. He also found these sweet glasses and sported them around for a whole night. He thought he was so cool. I love the way he would put them on top of his head to hold them. Haha. 
 Dad got to play in a Coed tournament last Saturday and they took 2nd place. It's fun to watch them and to see that he still has it.
 Dax/Batman and his cool glasses again.
I had to get one of my tires fixed, and while we were waiting Tyson had my phone and was "practicing his ABC's" but was really taking pictures with it. He did get one good one of Dax, and a selfie in the mirror, which was kind of funny.
These two are addicted to the iPads. Tyson's pose in this one kills me. He is just relaxed and enjoying his shows. And I showed Dax a Lego game on the iPad and he loves making the Lego cars and driving them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment