Wes had to work over spring break this year, so I decided to have a little stay-cation with the boys. We went somewhere fun every day to get them out and and running around. I think they had a blast. The first day was Kangaroo Zoo. It's a little gem of like 10 bounce houses and the kids and just run and bounce till their heart's content.
Day 2 - we tried to go to $2 Tuesdays at Jungle Jims, but the line was out the door, so we went to a park, and didn't get pictures there. Then played at home with Parker. Later that day we went back and it wasn't too bad, so we stayed and rode a few rides. My boys love the rides there. They are just the right size right now for them, except Oak, he might be too big for a few.
Day 3 - I took the boys to GetAir. This is our favorite trampoline park. It's so close to us and it's big and open so I can always see them. They had fun jumping and Dax was so brave jumping in all the foam pits. He's such a cute boy. Tyson was all over the place, so no pictures of him. Oak enjoyed the climbing wall and the basketball hoops.
Day 4 - We rode the train downtown with the Westenskows and visited the Clark Planitarium. The kids all loved the train ride. Dax loved just looking out the window and seeing all the buildings and cars going by. This was the first time that we had been to the planitarium, but I think we will go more often. It is completely free if you just look at the exhibits, which are way fun and amazing. If you want to pay for the movies you can, but with these kiddos, no way. We will just enjoy the free stuff.
Day 5 - I think this was the boy's favorite. They love swimming. They truly are my little fish. Grandma Thompson came with us, but I didn't get a picture of her. It was fun to have her along and help keep an eye on the boys, although they can all swim pretty well now. Tyson didn't even wear his floaty this time.
All in all, it was a fun week and I was ready to be back on our normal schedule by the end of it. It's so fun to take the boys places. We don't do enough now that our lives our more crazy.






































No comments:
Post a Comment