McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February 2017

 
 Once again a trip to Scheels in the middle of winter. This time we decided to take the boys on the Ferris Wheel. We had to do it in shifts cause we couldn't take Eliza, but the boys loved it. That thing is scary high. 
 
With so much snow and cold we've had this winter we decided to head downtown to City Creek one day. The boys really love the dinosaurs and Dax is big enough now that he can climb on almost all of the dinosaurs.
 
My handsome boys on a Sunday. I love the way that Tyson was posing and I love how Dax gave me a thumbs up.
 
 
We had a nasty stomach bug that put all of us out for a few days. We did about 10 loads of laundry a day it felt like and we didn't have enough towels to cover everything from getting puke on it. It was no fun. Poor Dax had the worst of it. 
 Another All-Night tournament. This time we came in 2nd. It was fun with these girls. (Jeana, Shantelle, Jen Dillon, Jen McNees, Me, Julie)
 I am pretty proud of Oakley's Valentines box this year. After I made it Wes mentioned that it probably wasn't a good idea to send our child to school with a bomb. He didn't get kicked out so that was good. Grandma McKnight was sweet and sent the boys some glow in the dark valentines all the way from Arizona.  
 Another cute picture of Dax falling asleep on the couch. I just can't get enough of these. And I let Tyson take some pictures on my phone while I was playing basketball with Kelly and her friends. I don't miss basketball at all. My poor knees.
 Ty got to bring home his preschool pet Kooliana and we took her to get ice cream at our favorite place, Cold Stones, and to see the Lego Batman movie.
 
Even with all the snow this winter we didn't get out to play in it too much. So when it snowed the other day and I had to shovel the driveway I got the boys dressed up and they helped me build an awesome snowman using Oakley's ugly angry bird hat. Isn't Dax so cute in his little Devil hat?
 
 
I feel like we've been taking second place in everything lately, but we finally pulled out a win the other night in my Women's A League. Yay for us Baby Mamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment