We got to go to St. George again around Wes's birthday and the Westenskows were there too. We did a few different things this time. We went to Snow canyon and played on the sand dunes. The kids loved playing in the sand. I'm glad we went early in the morning cause by the time we left the sand was burning our feet. I brought my nice camera and got some fun shots of the kids. I love that camera.
Sand on the face and in the eyes is no fun, but that's what happens when you play in the sand.
We also had fun playing at the splash park in the middle of town. I love this place cause they boys can just climb on all the rocks till their little hearts are content.
Once again my nice camera came in handy to take great pictures from afar.
There is this cool botanical garden up ontop of the hill by the Dixie rock, so we went and checked it out. It has fun pathways to wander on and cool rocks and plants to look at. The Della-Pianas joined us too.
Then we had to climb on the Dixie rock, but boy is it scary with a four and a one year old. They thought they were invincible and would go to the edge of the rocks and run around on top of them. My heart stopped a few times, but we had plenty of hands to help, thank goodness.
I love finding fun parks to play at, and we definitely found one. The best part was that we were the only ones there so we had it all to ourselves. It was just on the other side of the Dixie mountain.
On our last day in town we went to the local fun park. It had been redone since we went last time and it is way nice now. They had arcade games, miniature golf, go-karts, lazer tag, bowling and water boats.
The boys loved going fast on the go-karts with dad.
I think this was Tyson's first time bowling. His ball rolled so slowly down the lane, but he was still excited and would jump up and down the whole time waving his hands in the air.
Oak got the hang of it and actually bowled. He had pretty good form.
The boys enjoyed the little kid go-karts too. Oak barely fit into them. I doubt he'll fit next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment