McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016

We love scones at our house, and the boys always love to help make them. We always get funny shapes and it ends up becoming a big mess, but that's ok, they still taste just as yummy.
We cannot get enough of this cute Daxy boy. He loves to "help" out. He loves to climb and thinks he's as big as his brothers. He wears himself out every day, and he loves being outside.
I tried to capture a picture of the three boys that make me a mother for mother's day, and this was the best I got...Tyson tackling Oakley and then all of them moving so the picture looks blurry. Oh Boys!
I did get this cute one of Tyson and his cheesy grin, and the letter that the boys made me. It was really sweet.
I don't know why, but I love it when Dax falls asleep on the couch. It means he is using up all that boy energy he has pent up inside him. He looks so peaceful sleeping there, which is not the same when he is awake. And Oakley finally lost his other front tooth. He will not be eating apples for a while now.
We had a last minute trip down to St. George to grandma and grandpa's condo. It was Wes's birthday and nobody else was using the condo, so we decided to head down. Dax only made it a little ways before he fell asleep while eating his fries. There was a bad traffic jam in Salt Lake so it took us over and hour and a half just to get around the point of the mountain, so by the time we got to Nephi we needed to get out of the car. We found this awesome park just off the main street that the boys loved. These fun toys spun around and the boys loved spinning in them.
I didn't take very many pictures while we were down there, but we had fun with the Westenskows and Della-Pianas at the temple on Sunday. It was fun to walk around and see how pretty it was. The sun was so bright that day, that it reflected off the temple so much it was hard to look at. Sun glasses were definitely needed.
On Monday everyone else left so we went to a fun activity place where the boys got to do laser tag, and go-karts, and then we bowled. I had 5 strikes in a row at the end, which I think is a first for me. I have proof though.
Oakley's school had a carnival and the boys had tons of fun playing in the bounce houses and going down the slides. I could barely keep track of all of them running from one thing to the next. They are sure getting independent.
I got to go on a field trip with Oakley's class to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. As soon as we got on the freeway though, the bus pulled right off because the check engine light came on. We had to sit there for 20 minutes while we waited for another bus to take us. It was an adventure.
Tyson went to preschool one day a week at our friend Desire's house. Here he is at his preschool graduation singing songs and getting his award.
He's such a goofball. He was so excited to be done with school.
And here he is with his teacher. She was amazing and made this sweet book for all the kids with pictures from throughout the year. Now that it's warm out it's outdoor season. I got to play on Memorial day at UVU with my good friend Ashley. We took second, but we beat some amazing BYU players to get to the championship so we were ok with that.
Oak showing off his hole in his teeth. His bottom teeth fit perfectly in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment