McKnights

McKnights

Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016

We have found an awesome place for us to go when it's too wet or cold outside, Scheels. They have a play place for the kids, and then we walk around and get to see all the animals and this fun jeep. Sometimes we'll stop and grab an ice cream cone for the kids too. Look at Tyson's face. He doesn't like ice cream at all.
I have never taken the kids to the Tracy Aviary, but Brynley talked us in to going. It was actually a ton of fun. It isn't anything like what I remember from when I was a kid. They had a ton of activities for the kids and lots of room to run around.
The trampoline park was an awesome invention. My boys love it and I love that it gets so much of their energy out. Fun times with the Browns.
Another trip to the zoo with grandpa during spring break. This time we got to take our friend Zane
I don't remember where we were but Dax's face in this picture kills me. He has the lip thing down, that's for sure. And the next picture is him chowing down on some fishies at Tyson's soccer game. We love this kid.
Three peas in a pod eating some yummy strawberries.
Happy Birthday Parker, and another t-shirt in our next league. I'll never have to buy clothes if we keep this up.
Tyson got to play soccer for the first time this year. He was really good and he had fun kicking that ball, and tackling his teammates, and rolling in the grass, and everything else a 4 year old can do on a big field.
 
 
 
Oakley's school had a fun run to raise money. We went up to support him. He was so excited to see us. He is a really good runner. Those long legs help a bunch.
 
 
Dax even got in on the action and ran around with them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Oak and his friends running and posing for pictures afterwards. 
 
We had a movie night when Star Wars the Force Awakens came out on video. The kids loved laying on the little couches and watching it together. And Dax has a new thing where he likes to come lay next to me on the couch. I don't mind at all. I love snuggling with that little bug. Dad caught this picture while I dozed off one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment