Oakley finally lost one of his top teeth. I was worried cause he was the biggest kid in class, but still had a mouth full of baby teeth. Now once they grow back in his teeth should match his size.
I love taking the kids downtown every now and then to play and discover new things. The dino place at city creek is one of the best free indoor play grounds. The kids love to climb all over the dinosaurs. Then we walked around the temple and Tyson found some pretty nifty hiding spots in the temple grooves. He has this thing now that he likes to pose for pictures, hence why he is saluting me in the fourth picture.
Aunt Annie came to visit the boys and she was surprised at how big Oak has gotten so we had to take a picture to document one of the last years that Oakley was shorter than Annie.
We love going to the zoo, and being able to go with cousins is even more fun. Dax loved the train ride and the merry go round.
Katy's in-laws bought a whole bunch of painting with a twist tickets and I guess they had an extra that would have gone to waste, so Katy made me go with them. It was fun to do another painting and more fun to do it with Katy.
Yay for spring time when we get to go to parks again. It's one of our favorite past times. I love letting the boys get out of the house and just run and climb until their hearts are content. Dax especially.
Almost every year I get to go to Vernal and play in a fun volleyball tournament with these amazing women. We always have a blast and I've made such good friendships with them. We came up a little short this year, but we still had fun.
Silly Tyson.
Grandma and grandpa Thompson just bought a share of a condo in St. George so we headed down there for a few days to enjoy the sun. I had heard about this cool place where you can dig for crystals. They aren't really crystals, they are another type of rock that just look like crystal. We brought hammers and chisels and the boys could just have at it. They loved it!
This is the view from the balcony of the condo. It is up on the hill on the west side of downtown St. George. It is beautiful up there.
We enjoyed the park and the children's museum while we were there. I love how kid friendly St. George is.
And of course we spent plenty of time in the pool. All the boys are getting really good at swimming and this pool is the perfect place to practice.
Here we are packed in and ready for the long drive home. I'm so glad our car has a built in DVD player. It has saved us many times.
Dax is getting so fun. Here he is enjoying an ice cream cone at Scheels, and then falling asleep on the couch from too much playing. Once again he loves finding little spaces to climb in to. I found him in our lazy suzane one day. What a silly boy.






































No comments:
Post a Comment