McKnights

McKnights

Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016

We always love going up to East Canyon, especially when there is still snow on the ground. They have the best sledding hill and we are usually the only ones on it. The boys loved riding down on their sleds.
It's a little tricky to walk around in snow clothes when you're one years old, so Dax spent a lot of his time just chill'n in the snow.
We miss swimming during the winter months so we decided to go to the Murray Rec center which is one of our favorites. Dax is learning how to swim with his floaty, but I think he'll get it eventually.
Dax loves his new cousin Eliza. Look at that hair! He thought it was cool that she had a binky just like him.
When I was younger I always had to make my own Valentines Boxes and we didn't have the internet or Pinterest then, so my boxes were always lame, with just boring pictures taped to the side. So now that my kids get to bring valentines boxes to school I enjoy letting them choose what they want and then helping them create it. This is Oakley's box this year and I think it turned out pretty sweet.
We got to go to the Children's Museum at Thanksgiving Point with some friends. I think it was Dax's first time since he could walk and he loved exploring all the little nooks and crannys they have. His favorite was the electronic floor that would change when you stepped on it, or if a frog showed up you'd have to stomp on the frog.
Of course at the water part he got soaking wet. They really need to find a way to let the kids play and not get wet. Maybe just let the kids take all their clothes off or something. Hehe.
We've had some warmer weather lately so the kids have been able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. I love spring cause it's fun to see them explore and remember how to ride and play with all their outdoor toys.
I love that I am still able to play in a volleyball league with such a high level. I love playing with all these girls and this time we took first. Yay!
Dax is getting big enough to sit up to the counter with his big brothers. Oh boy! I can see a lot more messes in our near future.
Dax was not happy that we were going to cut all his long locks off, oh wait, he had no clue what we were about to do, he was just ornery. So the above are the best before pictures I could get, and below you can see the handsome little fella afterwards.
Thes boys sure love their dad. They show that love by climbing and jumping all over him. Sometimes this ends in tears, but when you can't go outside cause of winter what better play place do you have than Dad's back?
Wes caught a picture of Tyson one night after he had fallen asleep. I'm sure he was just trying to look at books by the light of the night light. And our friend sent us this picture of the 1st graders lining up before school. Can you find Oakley?
 
 
 The boys got to go to our friend Snow's birthday party at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point. They had fun doing the crafts and playing there. Those glasses are a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment