These are all just random pictures from February.
Cute Dax in his Bengal outfit, and a runny nose, of course.
I can tell that Dax just wishes for the day when he can go out and play with brothers in the back yard. At least his brothers, and Zane, played with him a little on this day. Some day Dax, some day.
I just had to document this. I got gas for less than a dollar a gallon. Yes, I used my Smith's card and got a dollar off per gallon, but hey that's still way low.
Sometimes it's nice enough outside in February to go to the park, so we did. We love the West Jordan park.
There is no rest for the weary. Dad always comes home from work and lays on the floor and somehow he can sleep right through the kids crawling all over him.
It doesn't happen that much now a days so I have to document when this little one falls asleep on me. He is getting so big and cute and we love him to death.
Another warm day in February and another park. The Bear Park by Alta View hospital.
I love this picture and Dax's little fat wrist bracelets. I'm going to miss these some day.
We are so proud of Oakley. He received an award at school today in front of the whole school. The award was for Leadership. He is a good leader and usually tries to help everyone. What a good student.
This kid keeps getting bigger an bigger. 7 months! And his cute Thing 3 shirt.
These two love bath time. This was Dax's first bath with Tyson. He still tips over so I have to hold him up, but I think he liked being in the tub with Ty.
This huge boat was built by one of the other stakes in our Multi-stake area. It was hung from the ceiling at one of our activities and it was amazing.
Smiley Dax still loves his round about.
Another paint night in the books. This time with DarylAnn. This was her first one and she did a great job.
Sometimes you just have to have a picnic inside. Our little neighbor Mia comes over after school and before school some times cause her mom works. The boys love having her over and they get along well. Dax even joined in this time on the picnic.
Swimming with Cousins! This was the first time Dax went swimming. Can you tell that he loved it?
This baby is sure getting big and he is so darn cute. He's eating more and more solid food and he loves it.



































No comments:
Post a Comment