McKnights

McKnights

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

The new year has brought us to the dreaded potty training. Tyson was so much worse than Oakley. Not really worse, just the extreme opposite of Oakley, which I wasn't ready for. He didn't care about prizes or treats for sitting on the potty, he didn't want anything to do with the potty the first day, so I pretty much just let him run around without pants for a few days, so he could see when it was coming and he eventually figured it out. He was even excited about the Jake and Neverland Pirate he got for going number two in the potty. Yay!
He did end up getting a big bump on the face while he was spinning around with his pants off. At least the skin stayed in tack so we didn't end up at the ER.
Oh, this Daxy! He is just too cute! As you can tell he drools just like his older brothers and his hair is lightening up.
My mom is turning 70 in February and we threw her a surprise party one Sunday. We invited many of her cousins and friends. I ended up making this scrapbook for her with lots of old pictures from her life. I had to sneak into their house and scan all the old pictures. That was the hardest part of the whole thing, but I got it done and I love how it turned out.
These two boys are crazy. They love superheros and anything there is to do with them. They can drive each other crazy, but they can also be best friends. I'm glad they have each other.
I am obsessed with the Paint Nites. I got to go with Karlia to one and we had an awesome time. I think the one on the left is the original and the one on the right is mine. Not too shabby.
I'm surprised that this kids face is still as cute as can be with all the bumps and bruises he gets on it. I swear, every time I turn around he has another bruise. Keeping your head out of the way of walls and furniture is hard work.
Dax loves his little walk about toy. He spend lots of time in there moving around and chewing on the toys. Tyson also loves to push him around it. Sometimes he goes a little too fast.
This baby has started eating food and is loving it. As you can see from the red around his mouth it is constantly wet from drool. He loves sitting in his bumbo and chewing on his spoon though.
Tyson loves little spaces to hide or just sit in. He likes being cozy.
This is probably one of the only days that Tyson laid down on his own. He wasn't feeling too hot and you can tell by his droopy eyes. Poor kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment