McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015

Sometimes you think something is funny until you can't figure out how to get out. Poor Oakley got himself stuck in his shirt. His mom thought it was pretty funny ;)
These boys sure do love their little brother.
We love it when Grandpa takes us to the zoo, especially in the winter cause we get the place to ourselves.
Here's proof that Daxton was with us. He has a sweet ride, and I love his little bear outfit.
We had a fun adventure at wheeler farm with the Browns. This picture above is one of my favorites that I captured. I love Tyson's face. I didn't get a picture, but during this outing Tyson caught a pigeon. I turned around and he was walking towards me holding a pigeon in his hand. At first I thought it was dead, but then he let go and it ran off. That child! I had just told the kids not to play on an old tarp they saw cause there might be dead animals underneath it, and then Ty goes off and almost kills an animal. We had a good laugh.
First time with all of them in the bathtub. They don't really fit, but Oakley was a big help holding Dax up. What cuties.
I let Dax chew on a mango and he loved it. He might have just liked that it was nice and cold on his gums, but boy did he chow down on it.
These two have really enjoyed playing the xbox together. They are silly and they always stand right in front of the tv, even if I put the couch there, they prefer standing.
My little Dax is getting big and almost too wiggly to take these pictures. It's hard to get him to stay still for very long now a days.
Our friend Snow had her 2 year birthday party at the aquarium at the boys had a blast. Dax loved the soft play area upstairs for the littles and the boys loved dancing on the interactive dance floor and seeing all the animals.
Fashion Place Mall had a whole bunch of Lego buildings on display so I took the two boys to look at them. After going to Lego land last year the boys are obsessed with Legos now. The buildings were pretty amazing. I think our favorite was the statue of liberty and the Washington Monument. They were huge. Side note: Tyson hates getting his picture taken, so even if he is facing backwards in the picture I still call that a success.
They also had a fun area where the kids could build their own Lego cars and race them don the tracks. They had fun building.
You can't go to the mall without getting a soft pretzel from Pretzelmaker. Yum!
Dax's cousins sure do love him. What a happy boy he is.
Another Paint Nite with DarylAnn. I love doing these paintings. I liked this one, but I think I put too many blossoms falling off, but oh well, only I will notice, right?
Our house project for this year went back and forth between a playground outside and something inside, but we finally decided on built-ins around the fireplace because it would add more value to our house in the end. I forgot to take a picture before we started everything, but this is close enough. We wanted plugs in the built-ins so it would be easier to have our tv above the fireplace. Wes did all the electrical and got it working great. Then we had Rich Parry come build the cabinets. I designed them and he perfected them. We make a great team.
He also put crown moulding all around our front room, hallway, and entryway. I think this was the best part. I always hated how unfinished out living room looked without crownmoulding.
So here is the finished thing, minus the cabinet doors on the bottom which are being ordered right now. I love how it turned out and our living room looks amazing!
Sometimes it's been a long winter and you just need to get out and climb a tree. The boys love climbing the tree in the front yard and I love seeing all the blossoms popping out.
We got to go spend a day with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson at East Canyon. It was a little chilly, but it we found a fun room to play in that we didn't know existed and the boys had fun climbing on the big tires with Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment