I didn't get many pictures of Christmas this year. I did get Oakley and all his loot, but does it end up being a ton. The big thing that the boys got this year were all of Wes's old Star Wars figures and ships. Over 170 figures and 30 some odd vehicles. I think Tyson loved them the most. He played with them straight for the next week. He always had two guys in his hand and were flying them all over and bouncing them off things. In the pictures he had a stormtrooper who's helmet comes off. He loved it. We had a nice relaxing Christmas, which is what I needed this year. It was perfect.
Here are the boys helping us decorate our tree. Tyson liked taking the ornaments apart more than putting them on the tree itself. Oakley was a big help and put all of his ornaments on the side of the tree by the fireplace.
We had some pretty big snow storms this month. I love when there is snow all over the trees.







No comments:
Post a Comment