A few random pictures from my phone.
First: Oakley playing in the leaves. He was looking forward to this for so long. As soon as the leaves started to fall he would ask me when we could rake them up and play in them. Finally, enough leaves had fallen so we waited till Tyson was napping and went outside to rake them up. He loved being buried in them and throwing them up in the air. I'm glad we only have one tree that drops leaves cause it is a workout to rake those things up.
Tyson loves having his friend Ellie over to play. One night I found them behind the rocking chair laying on their bellies and reading books together. It was so cute.
This is a funny picture, only because I am also in there. I'm laying on my left side under the blue blanket. Oakley is sitting in front of my tummy and my legs are curled up around Tyson. This is how I relax. Give the kids the Tablets and let them sit on me.
I love this boy. He's such a funny kid.
This was our first big snow fall. I love the snow. I don't even mind being cold and shoveling it. I think it is so pretty.







No comments:
Post a Comment